Saturday, June 28, 2008

Never tie your dog to the jogger!



Today I took Grayden out for a jog in the stroller.  I always tie Cassie's leash to the jogger to free my hands and if I were being honest she helps pull the jogger up the hills.  Well I stopped to talk to a neighbor and was not paying attention and cassie went to sniff a tree and pulled the whole jogger over on the drive way.  I felt so bad.  I pulled it up and got Grayden out, but unfortunately he was already wounded.  It was a sad day in his life.  But at least he has a story to tell.  (I won't mention the fact that he still doesn't speak even one word!!!!)  I guess I will just have to tell his story for him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Look at that shiner!

See, you have good blog material! Three kids, a dog, a hubby that cooks... I see lotsa good stories materializing here...

Rob Dog said...

It looks better today! I can't believe how blonde he is getting! He is so stinking cute! Hope hayden gets hair soon! :)

The Judsons said...

Hi Wendy! I'm so excited you guys are blogging, it makes living so far away a little easier! Come see us at thejudsons.blogspot.com

Love,
Michelle

brittanyc said...

I had NO IDEA you made a blog!! I cannot believe you didn't even tell me about it! Bad friend! You know I'm kidding, but you should have sent me a message about it :) What a sad little bruised up face on Grayden. Well, he still looks happy. The picture you have of him on the side of your blog is absolutely adorable. It's fun to see you with a lighter-haired child. One with some of YOUR genes!!
Oh, and by the way, the weekend we were going to go hiking is the 12th, not whatever I told you. Can you still make it? Taya suggested some dutch-oven cooking for dinner. Should be fun!
So glad you are a blogger now!!!!
Britt