Sunday, November 23, 2008

Still Alive

So we are still alive, I have just been horrible with keeping up on the blogging world.  I like to check out everyone elses blogs, I just don't like to update my own.  Not to mention the fact that we are horrible parents when it comes to documenting our children's lives through photos.  We did have a family picture taken a week ago which actually turned out pretty good minus the bandaid that so beautifully covered the large gash in Graydens head.  Lucky for us, for a small fee the bandaid can be erased and a new eyebrow created.  Unfortunately the very large fee for the actually disc was a bit steep so who knows if you will ever be able to actually see the picture.  This is why we never have pictures taken in a studio.  


Really we have been up to nothing exciting.  Chris started a new job, Carter turned 7 last week, Grayden has broken the same kitchen chair 3 times in the last month (thus the gash on his head), Jordyn has been very much enjoying the fact that Steven had a new baby last week so Chuck, his dog spent a few nights at our house and this week Robs is visiting her in-laws, so Otis is vacationing here.  The kids are currently off track and have been home for the last two weeks and we still have two weeks to go.  I think I might go crazy before they go back to school!  I am just glad that they aren't off the whole month of December.  

Well there really is no more to tell. 

2 comments:

Rob Dog said...

thats lame! They charge you for your disk even if you buy the picture? stupid! Hope otis is not making you crazy!! Miss you guys! Thanks SO SO much for watching him! In fact I think I will call you! :)

Team Beardshall said...

Well hey...we will have to take your pictures next time. I am thinking in the Spring, and I wont even charge you to take the bandaid out...as I am sure there will be one!!! Ha! We had a blast with you on Thanksgiving, thanks for the yummy roles. And thanks for watching Chuck when we were at the hospital!!! You are the BEST! We still need to take Carter out for his birthday an we need to go to breakfast one of these days. Let us know what works for you.