Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter!!!!!!



Carter turned 8 today! I really can't believe I have a child that old. There are so many new things they get to do when they turn 8. We have shopping for new sunday clothes for his baptism on Dec. 5 and today we got to visit the scout store! I was a little surprised that it cost $65 dollars to buy the scouting necessities! Oh the joys of raising kids! I do love watching my kids get older. It is nice to be able to spend time talking to them and feeling like you are having a real conversation. Carter is a great boy and I am very proud to be his mom!!!! I hope the next 8 years are as good as the last!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!

4 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Carter looks so grown-up, it is hard to believe he is already 8. Happy Birthday Carter!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!!
We love you!

Team Beardshall said...

Creepy...Sorry that was me that commented under Andrew and Rachel. I guess I didnt log out when she was over here! Sorry it's us...but we do love you Carter! Happy Birthday

Meggan Hansen said...

I haven't read blogs in a while so tonight I'm catching up. It's good to hear what's going on. Let's get together sometime :)