Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas "Boogie"


So for those of you who don't spend much time around us you may not know that we fondly refer to Grayden as "boogie." My sister has often questioned the choice of nick name that we have assigned to him, but after viewing this picture there will be no more questions as to how he has earned the beloved name!!!! We were in the kitchen on Christmas morning making breakfast and Grayden walked into the kitchen from the living room and this is what we saw!!! You may ask what possessed us to take a picture instead of get the poor kid a tissue, but really have you ever seen a string of snot this long and thick before? Money is a little tight after Christmas and we were hoping this would win us an award!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! I have never seen anything quite like that before. That is impressive!

Rob Dog said...

Wendy!! that is so sick!! It is making my stomach slippery!! GROSS!! I think you should for sure get an award of some kind!! (Heidi questions why you call him boogie? you did not mean me did you?) he he he, any way this is stinking funny! but oh so sick!!

Team Beardshall said...

I am laughing but i am also fighting back throwing up! Yup, he defiantly lives up to his name. Way to go boogie!