Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BBQ at Grandmas






So one of our favorite things to do in the summer is BBQ at Grandma Linda's house with all the cousins.  This is the latest one.  We discovered that Grandma likes to teeter totter, and it is always fun to see how many grandkids equal one grandma.  We also determined that Grayden might be a genius.  He discovered the ice cube and was quite proud!!  We won't tell him that he was not the first.  We also had some fun Whinnie the Pooh birthday activities for Tristan's second birthday.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I would want to find out how many kids equal me on a teeter totter! ;)

Team Beardshall said...

Yeah I am pretty sure that Grayden is a genius as well!!! Linda sure knows how to throw a party!!!

Rob Dog said...

Good times! However I am not a big fan of teeter totters! We can thank Steven for that one!! :)