Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Surprise

Hello everyone! Taytwinkletoes taking over today...

I wanted everyone to know that WENDY TURNS THIRTY TODAY!!

Holy oldness!!

Being the friend that I am, I have hijacked her blog!!

I know how much she despises my camera, but I made a little slide show of all the silly things we have done over the past few years. There are so many funny stories behind each picture. Good times for sure!

I just want to say, for the record, Wendy is absolutely the best kind of friend anyone could ask for. I'm not just saying that because it is her birthday, either! She has been a great support and friend and listener when I needed it the most.

I hope you have a very excellent birthday, Wendy. Cheers to turning 30!






12 comments:

brittanyc said...

How fun!!! You ARE amazing Wendy. You are so much fun to laugh with and so incredibly easy to talk to. You are laid back and a joy to be around. You have beautiful children. You're a fabulous mother. I adore you and I'm sad we don't see eachother more often. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! 30 YIKES!
Love,
Britt

Amber said...

Way cute! Happy Birthday!

Claremont First Ward said...

Happy Birthday!

The Hardy's said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! Hope you have fun celebrating!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I had a great time yesterday and I hope your day was a little relaxing! I still owe you THIRTY spankings! :)

raising4boys said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!! What a great friend you have to hijack your blog.
Hope you had a good one. :)


(You're header is so cute BTW)

Team Beardshall said...

As Steve would like to say...wow Wendy you sure are old! Dont worry though he will be 27 in about a month here, not too far behind! Hope is was fantastic. It was fun to have ice cream with you tonight!!!

Christy Anne said...

Haaaaapppppy BirrrthdAAay
Deeeeear Wendy!!!
xoxo
--Taya's Mom

Rob Dog said...

happy birthday yo! he he he!

Casey's trio said...

Happy birthday from a stranger!
Just wanted to say thanks for showing some comment love on my guest post on Angie's blog. Hope you'll stop by our blog sometime!

scrappily ever crafters said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad that you have Taya for a friend and that she has you. (That way she isn't hijacking MY blog!)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! Taya takes awesome pictures! Love you! Heidi