Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ORDINARY

It has been a while since I have posted anything, but the reason for that is because there is absolutely nothing going on.  Unfortunately for me the kids aren't even in school right now.  We are on year round school here and on C track. So that means they started the end of July, went Three weeks and then went off track for three weeks.  I am not such a fan, but turns out no one really asked me what would work best for me.  If they had I surely would have said year round is great, but they never need to go off track.  So as you can see we are just trying to survive the next two weeks and then we will be in good shape for a little while.  At least we have stayed away from the hospital and surgery!!!  Well hopefully we will do something fun in the next two weeks and we won't appear to be as boring as we really are!

4 comments:

brittanyc said...

I would HATE year round school! I think it would seem like the kids were always home, which makes me sound like a terrible mom. I just love the long summer and having tons of fun and then I am fully ready to have the kids back in school! What did you do to celebrate your birthday?! You should let us all know and post pictures :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, year round (or at least C track) sounds like a drag. There are rumors our school may go year round if the growth out here continues. BLEAH.

We have SIX first grade classes this year! SIX! To accomodate, they added 2 portable classroom. UGH!!!

Troop 442 said...

Hey Wendy, this is Cami Rush. Do you remember me, from the village? I found your blog through Brittany's blog. You kids are so BIG and they are just so dang cute!!! Wow! Hope you guys are doing well and it will be great to 'see' you guys every once in a while.

Team Beardshall said...

You are not boaring at all! Sometimes no news is good news, ya know...especially if you are staying out of the hospital and Chris is not fainting! Ha!