Friday, October 23, 2009

Ragnar Las Vegas




So two weeks ago Chris and I went to Las Vegas so that I could run the Ragnar relay. It was the first time they have had one in Las Vegas. I was super anxious about the whole event because I came down with a nasty cold three or four days before the race. But thank you to my mother-in-law and her herbal medicine chest I managed to make it through the weekend in pretty decent shape. The race was so fun and I am so glad I did it. I had the first leg and that was awesome because it meant I always finished first in my van. Amy, my sister in law, ran the race with me. I am so glad that she came. I would not have made it through without her. She was definately my moral support. She met me at the end of each of my runs with a banana and ibuprofen. What more can you ask for!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I still cant believe it's all over! It was way too much fun for my own good. I had such a blast with you. I have tons of pics of you running I need to get you! Thanks for signing me up, really I had so much fun..but it was probably because you were there! Thanks for the memories!!! Good times!!! Plus Steve had a friend with Chris there!

The Hardy's said...

What? You were all in Las Vegas and didn't call? Good thing I'm not offended. :)

Rob Dog said...

Cute pictures!! Too bad you and Amy did not have me there for comic relief! he he he! jk! Plus I know it gives you piece of min to know that you children were in such good hands! Oh wait, thats Linda but at least I am free! Oh wait, you had to take Otis! I guess I pretty much suck!! :) he he he jk!

brittanyc said...

How fun!!!! I was on a team, but had to back out last second. I hear it was a ton of fun. I love the pictures!! Did you do the one here in the summer?
Britt