Friday, October 23, 2009

Hawaii






I know I have been neglecting my blog, but I have a few minutes to myself this afternoon so I thought I would do some updating. We went to Hawaii last month with Chris' family and had a lot of fun. It was definately a break from some of the other not so pleasant things that we have been dealing with. It was good to get away with family and just be on vacation!!! It was beautiful the whole time we were there and we loved just sitting in the sun on the beautiful beaches. Grayden was happy just to have sand!!!! Jordyn was in heaven in the ocean. I don't think she ever got out and Carter went back and forth from sand to water. Good thing they all inherited their dads skin and esceped sun burn free for the most part.

5 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Oh I am so glad for the updates, I was going through withdrawals here!!! I am sure glad that you had such a great time in Hawaii, you for sure needed it! I am a bit jealous though. I am quite positive that I would have been in the water with Jordyn the whole time! Cute "before church" picture I am assuming being all dressed up and all!

The Hardy's said...

I am jealous too! I wish I could go to Hawaii. Glad you had a great time. :)

Rob Dog said...

Oh, you do take pictures!! he he he! jk! Glad I could see some from Hawaii! I meant to ask if you used that skirt! It looks Super cute in the picture! I do have to say Carter and Jordyn do look less then thrilled in the family picture!! :) But they have cute outfits on and thats what really matters anyway! JK! Glad to see Cheeto made it to Hawaii! That is the best picture ever!! LOVE!

brittanyc said...

so, so, so, so HAPPY to see some pictures of your family!! Holy cow, all those cute kiddos have grown up!! Grayden has got such a unique look with that light hair...he's absolutely darling! Seriously, Wendy, update this blog more often! It was so fun to see these pics! Hey, Taya was talking about getting together in November for a bday dinner. Join us!!
Britt

Jodi said...

Hey Wendy! I found your blog through Heidi's and thought I would say hi. Looks like life is going well for you five. Your kids are adorable! Hawaii sounds perfect. Sand. Water. Sun. What more do you need? Maybe a cold drink.