Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bed Time / Home Repairs




We put the kids to bed in their bedrooms and without fail Chris and I will go up to bed and they have snuck into the hallway to sleep on the floor.  I can't for the life of me figure out why they would rather sleep on the floor in the hallway instead of a bed.  This particular night Jordyn took refuge from her bed in a tupperware container.  Let me just say this is not the first time she has fallen asleep in a bucket or a laundry basket.  At any rate Chris and I both got a good laugh from it.  She did not stay there all night.  I heard her get up in the middle of the night and go back to her bed.


The other day Chris decided he was going to change the faucet on our kitchen sink.  He had never tried doing this before, but was determined to do it himself.  Lucky for him he had lots of help from his little crew!!!!




4 comments:

Rob Dog said...

Ha Ha HA!! That jordyn cracks me up!! I love her spunk! She will keep us entertained for years! That handy mandy costume must have gone to Chris' head! I am surprised Grayden didn't bust out his tools!! he he he! good times!

Amy C. said...

Hey Wendy -Love Love Love blogs! It is so great to see a bit into your life! Your kids are so cute -but you must be like me and not pass on your genes. (Everyone tells me my kids all look their daddy.) I can't believe your kids sleep in the hall and in baskets! And I love the Handy Manny picture -what a good dad!

Team Beardshall said...

I love your random kids....does not surprise me at all!!! Never a dull moment. Glad that Jordyn decided that her bed was a better option for sleep! Good job to Chris with his handy work!!!

Anonymous said...

How in the heck can kids just sleep anywhere? I will never understand it.