Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stevie Wonder


Thank you, Thank you to my dear and wonderful parents who decided to donate their piano to a very good cause. Carter has been dying to start taking piano lessons. Unfortunately we have never had a piano and since they are so expensive we have just never bought one. Carter has had two lessons now and is really loving it. He has always loved the piano. Even when he was just a tiny kid he would sit on my moms lap while she played the piano and put his hands on hers and pretend it was him playing. He has been waking up early everyday so he could practice before school. We are just hoping that the newness does not wear off and that he will continue to enjoy learning how to play! Unfortunately for me Grayden thinks he should also play everyday!!!!! It can be very loud at our house sometimes!

5 comments:

Rob Dog said...

This is SO stinkin funny, I just laughed out loud!! I can just imagine him playing! That is so cute Carter wakes up early to practice! I cant wait to hear him play a song! (bet you can't either!! ha ha ha!!)

The Hardy's said...

Good for Carter (and Grayden)! I can't remember if you play or not? I love the picture of Jordyn in the bucket--so funny!

brittanyc said...

What a cute picture of your little guy! Don't you just love having a piano? I think it's so much fun to hear the kids playing REAL songs. I've been very glad we invested in a piano!
Hey, and we never picked a day for lunch. How would you feel if we just sprung in on you one of these days? Tell me again what your preschool days are.

Team Beardshall said...

Cant wait to hear Carter play!!! Hey you may have two pianists (ha ha ha) in the family!!!

Torrie Family said...

Hey Wendy,
Ryan is wondering if you can give us some contact numbers for Chris.
Thanks, Tonya Torrie