Thursday, February 5, 2009

So hard to keep up!!

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything new.  My grandma called me this week and asked if I had a blog so she could keep up on what was going on in our lives.  So if my grandma is going to be checking up regularly I better give her something new to read.  I can't exactly find my camera right now, so you will have to make do without any new pictures.  I kind of feel like we are in the doldrums of winter.  The kids have been outside the last few days since it has been a little warmer and it is making me feel even more antsy for the warm weather.  We haven't really done anything exciting as of late.  The kids are going off track again in a few weeks, so I guess I had better get started brainstorming for some fun inside activities.

0 comments: