Sunday, February 28, 2010

DISNEYLAND






Last week we took a little trip to DisneyLand with Chris' family. We had so much fun. I am such a fan of amusement parks. The kids had so much fun with all their cousins. We even took Chris' Aunt Grace for her first trip to Disneyland. She only had to wait 88 years! Jordyn was not afraid to go on anything. She went on every single ride with great enthusiasm. Carter went on all the rides except the rollar coaster in California adventure. He was not such a fan of the tower of terror, but he did survive it and has a shirt to prove it. Grayden was in heaven. He loved everything. He was always happy to have his picture taken with the characters and he loved all the rides. He did have a hard time warming up the the bear from brother bear.

Anyone who knows Grayden well knows he is a little afraid/obsessed with bears. I was a little worried about going on this trip as it was so soon after my surgery. I was afraid I would not be up to it, but I actually felt really good. I was more tired than I normally am, but that was it. I am amazed at how fast the recovery process has been.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's funny that Grayden didn't like the bear! I would love to do a Disneyland trip like that with you guys sometime.

Team Beardshall said...

I am so Jealous that you got to go there! Cant wait to take Katy!!!! So I am in love with the fact that Jordyns glasses are upside down in the first pic, I am in love with the fact that Grayden was scared of brother bear, and I am in love with the fact that although he was a bit scared Carter went on all the rides and has a shirt to prove it!!!!

Taya said...

For as much as you love amusement parks I don't know why you wont get season passes at Lagoon!